The Jounery of Life

Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

My First Blog Entry

I have done many different things in my life. I have been different people as we all do in any given situation. I love my life even when I don't. The one thing I love to do the most is write. I want to inspire people. I want to show people that everything happens for a reason and whether it is good or bad we learn from it. Last March, I was healthy and working helping others to move toward health in body, mind and spirit. In April, I was in the hospital facing death and then facing life without the ability to walk. A big change for an independent and stubborn woman. I never lost hope no matter what anyone said. I'm not walking yet but I will. I was working on my dissertation when the bone infection hit me. It's not done yet but it will be. I have been writing a romance/erotic novel that is almost finished and now with my time open it will be finished. Writing is a labor of love, a way to paint a picture of beauty, of irony, of lust and of luck. I decided to do a blog because I don't want to wait for books to be finished before I share my experiences. I know it will help me and hopefully it can help those who read them and share ideas with me. Always feel free to ask me anything. I am an open book.

2 comments:

  1. Anne Marie, you are a special and beautiful intelligent woman. You have a heart of gold and I am sure that one day you will walk again. I wish I could hope the same for myself, but I believe that may just be a memory and a dream. Of course if my dream came true I would hope of one day being able to walk with you, and if not I would enjoy just having a conversation while sitting beside you. If Arizona is where you enjoy calling home then I would urge you to stay where you are, and continue to wear those dancing shoes, because I believe that you WILL dance again one day. Looking at your favorite movies I have to agree with you on The Good the Bad and the Ugly as being fantastic, although I can't turn off that TV when ANY of Clint Eastwood's movies from that era are on, they are all so great. I just don't know what more I can say, except to always try and wear a smile.
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging, Anne Marie!
    I am so happy to see you working productively once again. I expect to hear much more from you.
    You can also check out my blog at http://love-that-spirit.blogspot.com.
    Gayl

    ReplyDelete