The Jounery of Life

Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's tomorrow


Well, it's officially tomorrow. And I can't stop thinking about things I want to share. I am listening to old music a playlist I created. I named it Romance but I don't know why because all the songs are sad. Maybe my love life has been sad. I moved to Tucson in 2003, I think. I had to get out of dodge so to speak. I was very unhappy in rural TN. My daughter, grandsons and friends are there although it's not home for me. I'm from Rhode Island. Is anyone else from there? Anyway, my guy at the time was an intelligent and eventually sucessful writer. It, as most of my relationships, didn't work. I no longer ever blame anyone. After all the loves in my life I have decided that I must be allergic to men and relationships, romantic ones anyway. I love the desert but now I'm ill and need the support of family and friends so I will be returning to TN. Will I stay forever, I don't know. I have a sense of wanderlust in me. I have a lot of making up to do especially to my wonderful daughter and grandsons. She has always been my best friend and strongest supporter of whatever I wanted to do. She is truly incredible. I don't know how I got so lucky. That is my gorgeous daughter and I during a visit to Tucson and this is the picture on the back cover my published book of poetry. I will be tomorrow of more of whats happening and life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment