The Jounery of Life

Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Yesterday

Yesterday went rather well. I got to meet with my lawyer. She seems just perfect to help me out. I have a feeling that if she can't do it no one can/ She intilled trust in me. And Mayra felt the same way. The rest of the day I just ried to shake off the anxiety. I don't have to go to court Monday, she will go and let me know how it goes. Mayra's been great. I don't mind being alone at all but it is nice to have someone around that helps me and cares. I'm not just a job to her. My long dry spell ended and again I am feeling more and more like myself.
Today I have a CT scan on my lung and in the afternoon I see Peter. So for me this is a busy day. That's it so far, oh I did finish my "Goddess Aloud" book. It was excellent and I'm going to try and get Mayra to read it too.
Here I sit at 9:31 pm. I am watching/listening to Sex and the City season 1 disc 2. I have had some good news today. My dear friend/daughter in Tucson has gotten accepted to the U of A nursing school. I am so happy for her and me because she'll be in town. I received a copy of my 2nd opinion from the rehab Dr. He is recommending PT, yeah! He recommends it twice a week for 8 weeks. And he feels I will need braces and that the best I can hope for is walking in the house. To me it means dancing in the house. I may have to postpone my trip home. But I know my family will understand since they want me to be as well as I can. I am also missing someone. I don't think he reads this but to protect the innocent, he will remain nameless. And as I miss him I can't help thinking about the line from the movie Dangerous Beauty: "Love love, love not thee the man". I guess that's just part of my fear from all my past lives. I am going to pay attention to Sex and the City for some reason it makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment