The Jounery of Life

Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Later on Tuesday

The evening was difficult. I know I always end up expecting things when I shouldn't. Will I ever learn. I have frequently felt like running away. I can't do it now. But by lord if I get to walk again I'm gone. I will go where no one will find me and I will keep all my secrets to my self. I am alone here but I reach out when I shouldn't. That is no ne's fault but mine. I swear if I ever get my legs back i am not looking back not for anything or anyone, family, friend, enemy if I have any. I truly want to be alone since I know with out a doubt that what I wish were isn't and it will never be. I'm alone. I will always be alone and truly that's how it should be at least for me. But don't anyone worry about me at least not yet. Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment