The Jounery of Life

Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

No one day is ever the same as the last

I learned that my perception and the perception of someone I love can be very much different. At first, I was hurt and disappointed. But we talked and while I am still disappointed I understand. The disappointment will go away. Now when I go home I will stay with my almost sister, I think that will be better for all of us. Eventually, I will be on my own there like I am here. Then I will have another decision to make. Leaving the desert will be hard for me. I love it here. And I've hated TN for as long as I can remember. I don't see that changing. I love the desert and I will miss it. This has been a memorable day for many reasons. I got things stright with the light of my life, Jennifer. I got things in place with my sister and I know I have somewhere to be that I will be happy. Lastly, I unexpectedly met a man that was decent, sweet, and warm. He made me feel things I'd forgotten. It was just a first meeting and there is no future expectations though I believe we will have something though I have no idea what it will be. I know it will be good and I can pretty much guarantee it will end up in my book. I will keep you updated on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment