The Jounery of Life

Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Later in the day

I'm back. Hope your morning was good. My aide Mayra was here and she always cheers me up even if I'm already in a good mood. What is with these alleries this year. I sneezed so much I thought my nose would fall off (yes that was a joke). I've been reading about 2012. I don't know if amyone has read about it and what you think. I think its fascinating. I don't believe it will be a sudden earth shattering episode but I do believe that over the course of the next few years it will be harder to live and more important than ever to be as honestly spiritual, loving and forgiving than ever before. The last 2 books I read I have loaned to friends and I don't recall the names but the one I am reading now is "The Great Shift"
Co-Creating a New World for 2012 and Beyond by Lee Carroll & Kryon, Tom Kenyon & the Hathors & Mary Magdalen, Patricia Cori & The High Council of Sirius Edited by Martine Vallee. It is quite interesting. I would highly encourage you to pick a couple of books that you feel drawn to on the subject and read them. Our Global Community needs us all to do what we can in our own small way. Well back to the book for awhile. I'm almost finished and when I get close to the end I can't put a book done. I'll tell you more about it when I'm done!

1 comment:

  1. Mom, neat blog. I'm proud of you and the way you are handling your situation. But...you need a new pic of me, I don't look that good anymore! We miss you and love you tons...

    Jennifer and the boys

    ReplyDelete