The Jounery of Life

Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Family

This is about my daughter the mind reader. If I haven't mentioned her yet but I think I have. She knows me like a book and knows just what to say and when. Thank you Jennifer your comment could not have come at a better time. My daughter and two handsome grandsons live in TN and I am working on getting myself back home to them hopefully by the end of the year. Lucas is six and Wyatt is two. Lando is my son-in-law. I will be staying with them and can you believe it, they are looking forward to it! I can't wait. My daughter wanted me to post newer pictures and I tried but if anyone read my earlier post then you I have computer issues. So I tried but who knows where they will end up. I could not be a luckier mother or grandmother and I just can not wait to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment