The Jounery of Life

Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

I found me

Today I found the me I lost or misplaced a long time ago. I am really happy about that. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has wondered where they're true self went after years of trying to fit into society's roles. Well, I don't have to do that naymore and I will hold on to the real me for dear life. I was told a very long time ago by someone who knew me better then I knew myself what my calling was. I didn't listen. I kept trying to be what I thought I was supposed to be. Not anymore. I doubt seriously if I can be me in TN but I will try. I owe that to my family. I was sort of myself there for awhile but it was always overshadowed by anger. I have no more anger and maybe I can be that me there. We shall see. I am not your typical anything and I want to be where I can be myself and be the most good to others. I know my purpose in this life is two-fold. Both equally important. We will just have to wait and see. Yes I know I'm vague but that is necessary as my actions affect more than me. I am cognizant of the impact things have on others, including my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment