The Jounery of Life

Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Moods

I had a day of many moods. Good, confident, sad, longing, jaded, used, and content. I spent part of the day with a dear friend and we watched the movie Dangerous Beauty. It was very good. It's probably available on Netflix. As I always do during movies, I keep a pen and paper nearby in case there is something worth remembering. Today I heard two that made the cut. The first is "Love love, love not the man" and the second is "He's a client like all of the others, love him and you lose." As you can probably tell this is when I was feeling jaded. Right now I'm mixture of an independent, contented and jaded woman. But as long as I can write about my feelings and my experiences and can read about those of others than I can keep just a little slice of the romantic floating around in my heart.
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment