The Jounery of Life

Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Saturday sleep over

Today I am scheduled for a sleep study ordered by my pulmonoligist for I don't know why. But I'll do it anyway. I've been up since 8 and just piddling around. Now after I write some I'll work on my seminary course on Shamanism. I have five more courses to complete the seminary program. I had an unexpected call from a friend that put me in a good mood. After I work on the seminary course I'll work on my Aromatherapy course for my Ph.d program in Holistic Health. I also recalled that the Shamanism course will help me with the dissertation for the 1st Ph.d in parapsychic science. I have completed that program except for the dissertation. I had begun it just before my illness hit and since then my brain just isn't working like it used to. But I am still working on everything I can. I think my choice of seminary course will help me with the dissertation. I've been talking to my previous partner and I did tell him I wouldn't be living with him. I love him but the relationship is not what I want. I need affection and to feel wanted. It is not enough just know I am loved. I would rather live alone than to live in a relationship where I feel hurt all the time. "Love love, love thee not the man" very good advice at least for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment