The Jounery of Life

Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

MUSIC

I have been listening some old home made CD's with favorite songs from the 50's,60's and 70's. I realized that if I could only save one thing from my home if it were burning it would be my music not pictures like many people. While I listened to this music this morning I noticed I had my eyes closed and I realized it was because with my eyes closed I could see the memories associated with the song. My life is my music. I am not a singer and I can't an instrument or read music but music has been interwoven in my life like nothing else has. I know all the words to all the songs I like and I love to dance. That has been part of what has helped me keep my nerves in my legs getting better-music. I would listen to K.C. and the Sunshine band while I was in the hospital and I couldn't move my legs at all. But when I listened to the music I could feel my muscles moving. And now I am so close to walking and I can feel the music through my whole body right to my toes. I know I will dance again. I love my music.

No comments:

Post a Comment