The Jounery of Life

Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sorry for the absense

I have been very busy. Now that I PT back I have a bit less time than before. And I've so many things pop into my head that I wanted to share but well you know my memory. I got great news. My lawyer Diane Lalosh is my hero. She got the case dismissed. What a relief. August has been a good month. My birthday, PT starting again and the case being dismissed. I got a tool kit from Elizabeth a real one!!! She always knows what I want. I am doing so much better already and I only have had two days of PT. A friend of mine gave me one with the 4 wheels and a seat. But my therapist says thats too high tech for now and gave me one from rehab to take home and practice on. Mayra's been gone since Thursday and I miss her. Christina is back and it looks like I'll get her on Sundays. That makes me happy to. I promise I'll be back with more today oh and my cell phone battery charger died so I have to get a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment