The Jounery of Life

Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

7/22/2010 afternoon

It was an interesting afternoon. I got a call from my friend in TN who is ok with us just as friends unless he's drunk and this afternoon he was drunk so I stayed calm and courtesy but said good by and I would talk to him when he could have a decent conversation. I think I handled it well. There never is an easy way. I do want to stay friends with him. He is close to Jennifer and the boys and most of the time he is fine. If I took us away from him it would like taking away his family. He has none of his own and deserves this. What happened today is unusual but then again drinking moonshine all day can mess with your emotions. Our book club watched the movie and it was very much like the book, "Like Water For Chocolate". I had it mixed up with "Chocolat"- I knew write away because the movie I had seen had Johnny Depp! Hey I get all those chocolate movies confused. I've had a very good day. I Reiki'ed myself last night for about an hour and sent energy to my friends and family who could benefit. I had stopped for awhile but I know that I need it again now. I started getting positive reinforcement from external sources and not primarily internally. I have always had a good internal guidance system and I think I'm getting it back. I need to nurture it. More on that later! I'm off to read "Quantum Enigma". I started it today and while I have other things to read and to write this is the book I'm moved to read now.

No comments:

Post a Comment