The Jounery of Life

Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Another day in paradise

Today was a good day. I learned that my court date was postponed again. But I have faith in this lawyer to make the prosecutor realize I don't need to prosecuted! And I had healthy pizza with my friend/Dr. and then we went to see Eclipse. A teen chick flick. Bella the heroine has two guys who she loves fighting for her affection. Like who out there honestly wouldn't like to be in that position. But in reality that would never happen for more reasons than I could list. I had a brief talk with my daughter and a good e-mail so I understand her and she understands me. Nothing, not even two men fighting over me, could make me feel better. I found out I have sleep apnea. Its been so long since I have had anyone in my bed who would know! And now its late and I'm tired. I am also trying to find a publisher for the books I have written. Trying to make good use of my time. So good night all. I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment