The Jounery of Life

Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Irony

This blog is about the journey of life mine and those whose lives intertwine with mine. It is also about karma. I try and see the bigger picture these days and how the universe sometimes gives us just a bit of what we need. I've already accepted the why's of some reallt big hurts I've had and I accept them and the key is to learn from them. What I wanted to share is that there are times when karma happens to someone else and though I have never wanted bad things to happen even to those who've I've allowed myself to be hurt by, I can't help to smile. The husband who cheated on me had such a pained looked on his face when the new jeep he LOVED was stolen, I smiled but I had nothing to do with it. And now the last man in my life LOVED his horse more than anything called upset that the horse has apparently run off and he can't find him. Again, it saddens me really it does but I can't help but have a little grin because the universe tries to let others in our life know by many means that you have to treat those in your life people and animals and jeeps well or they will either leave you or be taken from you. Some people learn and some don't and its sad to say that it seems women learn better than men do. We may not learn as quickly as we should always hoping it will be different but we do learn, at least that has been my experience. And with that note I really hope he finds his horse his lost too much already.

No comments:

Post a Comment