The Jounery of Life

Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

July232010

It's Friday and for those who work all they are probably happy. I like weekends-no medical appt's. Anyway, I know that astrologically speaking, Mercury is in retrograde and that is not good for man, machine nor beast. I on the other hand am feeling pretty good. I think I am feeling more content and peaceful because I have been doing Reiki on myself and distance healing for some family and friends. It was ends up making me feel more peaceful and focused. Last night it seemed everyone I knew and had contact with was down and out. I was proud of myself because I didn't take any of it personally and I didn't try to "fix" anyone, just be supportive and send energy. I hope it helped but with Reiki it heals what needs to be healed at the time not necessarily what appears to need healing. I am just the plug into the universal life force energy so there is no ego involved. I don't "do" the healing, the universe does. And if it doesn't do one thing it sometimes helps something that is actually more important. I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment