The Jounery of Life

Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm back

Sorry for being away. I've been here but not if you know what I mean. Everytime I'd think of something I wanted say I would not be in a position to write and then when I was I would forget what I thought was so interesting. Anyway, I've had contact with old school friends from classmates.com which is really a call site. And I fell between my wheelchair and the couch and fell the wrong way on my left foot and I think I broke a few little bones. My foot is swollen, purple and it hurts. I am reading "The Quantum Enigma" Physics and Consciousness. Very interesting. On a more pertinent note, my lawyer called and is working her way through those who have an interest in my case and so far no cares if it gets changed to just a moving violation. She has yet to get to the prosecutor and the judge but I think she will be able to do it. I have faith in her. I am trying to get PT to start me by the beginning of Aug that way I can be finished by the time I visit my daughter in TN in Oct.

No comments:

Post a Comment