The Jounery of Life

Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

July 1st

I did survive yesterday and my lung at clean bill of health so now their trying to come up with another explanation for my coughing up blood. Ihave happy, sad and to fight off some verynegative energy. I need to smudge this place. I know where that dark could comes from. And I am trying get him to see its better to leave me alone. I have no idea where this day has gone. I have busy since 5 am, but I don't feel like I have accomplised anything then responding to all he e-mails. I had a friend come over and visit. But that wasn't long. I grocery shopped, shopped for new bedding. Answered some mail from classmates.com I cooked dinner. I guess I did accomplish more than I thouhgt but I have som uch I need to write about and I didn't get a chance maybe later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment