The Jounery of Life

Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Later on the water shed day

Mayra definitely changes my day and helps my mood. I think we help each other. We can be each other's reality check and validators. I'm grateful for her. My daughter is amazing. She can take just about anything and even in a totally exhausted state be more eloquent than I can on my best day. Just when I think I should bob and weave she hits me with an upper cut of love. She really is amazing. I settled down and made some decisions that should make my life calmer. I think I am ready to focus on my goals. I am working on going threw the house and make it my own again. With Mayra's help we are getting there. I am reading the material on my Shaman course for ULC. It has information that fits right in with the dissertation I've yet to write. But I believe I will be able to start it after I finish the Shaman course. I am also ready to get back to work on the Aromatherapy course. I have 1 and a half books left in that course. I wanted to start working on the 2nd Ph.d while waiting for my head to work well enough to do a good job on the dissertation. I have realized like I did as a teenager but forgot that I am not responsible for other people in how they perceive things, in what they do or don't do. I am only responsible for my own feelings, thoughts and actions. I know it and always have but somehow I lost it in my life. I have it back. I really am using this time to look at myself in the mirror. Some of what I see I like and some of what I see I need to change. But I will identify those things and share them with those who read this. I am not afraid to look at the good and the bad in me. Changing can be scary but sharing it like I am helps me not be afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment