The Jounery of Life

Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Why

I've some good times and some bad times since my last entry. I want to get emotion from someone who doesn't feel what I want them to feel and no its not a guy. I understand when they don't feel something. I'm not used to being emotional but since my illness and those four months in the hospital I have emotions I'd rather not have and I share them because you never know which breath may be your last. But do you get someone to understand that. Most people don't "get" it but its important for this person to. I don't know what to say or how to get this person to understand. I guess I'll just keep trying. I have been enjoying my alone time so much lately. The times I'm not alone I enjoy as well. I have a lot of appts this week so there will probably be more entries I generally lead a very boring life.

No comments:

Post a Comment